2012年1月3日星期二

How's your 2011 over?

My 2011 ended with my college friends~

Different from last year, this year I‘m back to single but I’m happier than the past~
I‘m with my lovely friends celebrated new year eve~
we went to Sepang Gold Coast~


We bbq, we play~ we run~ we laugh~ we are so high and happy~
there are lots of sweet memories~
1st time saw fireworks at the beach, so touching and damn beautiful~
so funny we painted our faces with face painting~ so high~
so good that we walked around the beach at the night ~ 1st time walking at the beach when it is night, and the sky are full of stars~ It's so beautiful, and I'm happy we share the beautiful scenes together~
2012 will be a new challenge to us~ we graduate soon~ we will be working or continue studying~ all of us will choose different path~ so this may be our last chance o gathered like that, play till midnight~ laugh at each other~ love u guys~


没有评论:

发表评论