2012年6月30日星期六

It's been a long time~~

Soo long time didn't update my blog~
mushrooms around~ TT

Finally worked at Wei Ling Contemporary around 1 months~
A nice place to learn, and have some free time~
I think English need to be improve as soon as possible~
everytime when I communicate with someone who walk-in to the gallery, 
damn nervous~
but sometimes Chinese still work it~
last time I use Chinese communicate with a guest from China, 
so happy when he said I can described the exhibition so well, he's wondering if I'm an art student~
DING DING! BINGO~

These few days are going to busy, new exhibition by Ivan Lum is coming soon.
Catering, artworks uninstall, new artworks delivery to the gallery, busy day~
but still have time to do some book binding, time passed faster than do nothing~



1 条评论:

  1. Hey, I just came for looking around here ! ^^
    Glad to heard that! So ... maybe I will go visit there for some SUDDEN SURPRISE to you ... AHA .. Better watch-out! hehe ~

    Hope you found your future path , keep in touch , see you on graduation Day ~~ yay!

    ( b4 Wanna use chinese comment de ... but ... better use english! XDD)

    回复删除